SEO Quality Assurance
When it comes to SEO Quality Assurance (QA) is a huge challenge, especially for big organisations. Critical problems can (and they often do) slip past even the most vigilant of us. In-house SEOs also frequently face the issue of well-meaning web developer teams not being completely au fait with SEO and thus inadvertently publishing changes that can destroy SEO.
So what’s a busy, over-stretched SEO to do?
Welcome to the Real-time SEO Auditing with ContentKing
Search engines never stop crawling and analyzing your website’s pages so whenever something goes wrong you need to know and act right away so you can fix the issues before your search engine rankings get tanked.
ContentKing gives you:
- Intelligent auditing of your pages regardless of the size of your website. On top of that using beautiful data visualization, ContentKing will help you to quickly discover patterns and to tell compelling stories in your reporting.
- 24/7 SEO monitoring tracking everything that’s important and proactively notifying you.
- Smart alerting technology delivering actionable insights.
- SEO tracking of all website changes plus the ability to zoom in on any specific page and check its full historic record.
- Real-time dashboards with an always up-to-date view of everything that’s important.
- Integration with Slack, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and even Adobe Analytics. For the impatient SEO, there is a Chrome Extension allowing you to see metrics, metadata, tracked changes and issues directly in your browser.
SEO mistakes are made.
Fix them before they impact your rankings and bottom-line.
Who is Steven van Vessum?
Steven van Vessum s the co-founder and VP of Community at ContentKing. His SEO career began in 2006 and since then, he’s been on every side of the industry from the client-side to the agency side, going all the way to the vendor side.
P.S. Steven is very good at baking pancakes.
During this talk at BrightonSEO, Steven van Vessum talks about:
Lots of SEOs are laser-focused on adding content and polishing their site’s technical SEO while spending little time if any on SEO Quality Assurance. In his talk, Steven van Vessum shares the findings from 1,300 contributions to the research study ContentKing conducted, zooming in on how often technical issues are introduced and unwanted changes are made, and how long it takes to fix them.
Learn exactly how widespread, and costly, these issues are.
Here’s the slide deck if you’d like to run through it in your own time!
BrightonSEO – is a major search marketing event in the UK. One of our favourite events of the year, This is a superb conference for search marketing professionals, novice or expert. BrightonSEO is a chance to learn from some of the best minds in search, and then rub shoulders with them at one of the friendliest, and largest, gatherings of Digital Marketers in Europe.